• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Che is a famous person lol!

Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

PS: are we really so sure "Mr white-shirt-dress" is a "Mr"? Even with the audio of its voice I can't be sure...
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
        Just goes to show, when real Americans defend their freedom, communists resort to violence. Looks like McCarthy was right.
        You're a jackass. Che said the teabagger was the one that began the assault.

I'm buying Slowwy Hooked on Phonics for Christmas. Since you might not have been able to read the OP, would you like me to buy the program for you too?
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I enjoy how MrFun doesn't read the rest of the thread and makes himself look silly.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Yeah, Floyd uses the "I was just dicking with you" cop out.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
              PS: are we really so sure "Mr white-shirt-dress" is a "Mr"? Even with the audio of its voice I can't be sure...
              Dont be fooled by the moobs.
              We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
              If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
              Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

PPS: did anyone observing Che's gait as he first ran up with the sign immediately think of the words "nyuk nyuk nyuk"?
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Seriously Che, if I posted that I would be too embarrassed to ever show my face again on poly...
                  Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Wait, Che is 300lbs? He has just become that much more hilarious
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                      Wait, Che is 300lbs? He has just become that much more hilarious

It does seem about as ironic as him having worked at a bank...
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Well, Che has a point
                        [commie mode]
                        The guy was defending himself against "the people", so he was the agressor.
                        [/commie mode]

Can only remember one worse selfpwnage - Hera asking if KH knows about physics
                        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

the bald guy in the black tank top almost got teabagged

and the bushy haired guy in the white t shirt

Comment

Yeah, what's with that shirt? I would've smacked him around myself.
                            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

the bushy-haired guy is my favorite
                              Order of the Fly
                              Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Way to win votes.

Comment

Working...
                                X