No announcement yet.

chegitz kicks tea bagger butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Chiklis, not Chilis. Damn edit still doesn't work for ****.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      Repeating a past post of your own, verbatim, is straight.
      OH SNAP
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
        The bald guy actually reminds me of Matt from "Operation Repo".
        Ditto, down to temper and every last mannerism to boot. I might have even thought it was him were the show not in SoCal.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Vic Mackey

Comment

• Well, it's not in S. Cal., so go ahead and think it.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Well, it's not in S. Cal., so go ahead and think it.
              The show is in So Cal., not Che.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                Michael Chi[k]lis from "The Shield".
                That won't help much when he clearly hasn't seen a second of it; one must witness the sheer badassness firsthand:

Anybody who just runs through walls like Juggernaut should be able to beat down some sissy teabagger...
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Do you people really watch that ****ty, fake Operation Repo?
                  Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• As badass as Vic Mackey is, I can't forgive him for...
                    Spoiler:
                    betraying Gardocki at the end. The only guy who was completely loyal to him

There will never be another cop show as great as The Shield.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                      Do you people really watch that ****ty, fake Operation Repo?

I only bothered to catch one ep when I heard about it, because I know people in the business and thought it'd be interesting to see some of the action, much like COPS. I couldn't bear to watch a second because the debtors aside, even the protagonists themselves were obnoxious slobs. I'd never even heard it was fake until now, but I suppose the lack of blurred faces should have been a dead giveaway...

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                      There will never be another cop show as great as The Shield.

Dude, have you honestly never caught the Wire after all these years? Granted they're obviously apples and oranges (systemic vs. character oriented), but if you had a gun to your head and had to choose?
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• You're famous, Che. Footage of the fight is making rounds on youtube. Here's a slightly longer video with 8,000 views and it was most the most discussed 'political' clip for the 16th:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekW3H...ayer_embedded#

Comment

• Did you read the full "more info"?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexicanheadswillroll
                            Latinos are the "locusts" in revelations.

They hate each other (because they know they are cheesy, dumb, & ugly). And like locusts, they destroy everything in their path.
                            That guy isn't even slightly racist.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                              No, he doesn't. Actually, I wouldn't find it wrong if he really did - being in the wrong end of a megaphone could easily be considered an assault
                              Get your eyes checked, then. It's not easy to see, but it is there, once you know what to look for. BTW, I did see him strike my friend with my own eyes, but as eyewitness testimony is frequently faulty, and because it is self-serving, I don't expect you to consider it as valid evidence. However, it is supported by the video. It's at the 27th-28th second in the link Riesstiu posted.

And, if he didn't want to be on the wrong end of a megaphone, he shouldn't have been breaking the law by crossing the street to **** with us. In Florida, it is against the law to disrupt a peaceable assembly, which we were. It's also against the law to commit assault, which he did, several times, not merely invading personal space in a very aggressive manner, but by threatening to hit people and by slapping at our signs. Finally, he commits battery by striking the person with the bullhorn.

It was self-defense on our part.
                              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• It looks like he grabbed the megaphone for a second.
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X