No announcement yet.

chegitz kicks tea bagger butt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets forget the slap-fest for a second. So che is actually in REAL life a communist and this isn't some persona he wears just for the sake of argument on message boards???

Wow- sympathies man

How does it feel to support an ideology thats as popular as a case of herpes?
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• He even runs for office as a commie.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• On a ticket with Helen Keller
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• As much as I disagree with him, at least CHE is honest about what he is here. You have to give him credit for that, especially since it subjects him to some additional abuse here.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
            It looks like he grabbed the megaphone for a second.
            At first I didn't remember the event. I've been treating the fight as an experiment in memory. First, the whole thing only took five seconds as I experienced it. Second, all I remembered at first was looking up to see that old guy jumping on my friend and knocking him to the ground. Given my buddy is a bouncer, I was kinda shocked.

However, after watching the video, I remembered that I did see the guy slapping the bullhorn which was in my friend's face (remember how pool works, transmission of force), and I remembered watching the rubber lip of the horn pop off and roll around on the ground. That was what I was watching as the fight started. I look up to see "Vic" falling to the ground with that old guy's knees on his chest.

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
            Lets forget the slap-fest for a second. So che is actually in REAL life a communist and this isn't some persona he wears just for the sake of argument on message boards???

Wow- sympathies man

How does it feel to support an ideology thats as popular as a case of herpes?
            Globally, communism is still very popular. Keep in mind that capitalism kills 25,000 children under the age of five every single day, and you'll understand why we are heroes in most of the world. Just counting children under the age of five, capitalism kills as many people in eight years, globally, as everyone the communists are accused of killing over the whole period of their power.

So to answer your question, it feels pretty ****ing great.
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              As much as I disagree with him, at least CHE is honest about what he is here. You have to give him credit for that, especially since it subjects him to some additional abuse here.
              And besides, I'm a swell guy with a smoking hot wife.
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• So basically, Flubber, he's delusional
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                  Keep in mind that capitalism kills 25,000 children under the age of five every single day, and you'll understand why we are heroes in most of the world.
                  Che, communism is state sponsored capitalism.
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    On a ticket with Helen Keller

Oh please, PLEASE let Ben see this...
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• I'll confirm that the times we partied with them, that
                      1. Yes, he was a decent guy
                      2. Yes, his wife was hot.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• all I remembered at first was looking up to see that old guy jumping on my friend and knocking him to the ground. Given my buddy is a bouncer, I was kinda shocked.
                        he bounces just fine

I dont know Vic Mackey, but that guy aint no Michael Chiklis
                        That was one fast takedown by the older guy and its a good thing you and bushy hair came to the rescue. A bouncer? How very very embarrassing

Comment

• Globally, communism is still very popular. Keep in mind that capitalism kills 25,000 children under the age of five every single day, and you'll understand why we are heroes in most of the world. Just counting children under the age of five, capitalism kills as many people in eight years, globally, as everyone the communists are accused of killing over the whole period of their power.

So to answer your question, it feels pretty ****ing great.
                          You aint in power, we dont get to see the victims of your personal ideology. And "we dont kill as many people" aint exactly impressive for a slogan. How's N Korea doin? Isn't that one the few places where communism is popular enough to exist? Oh, that aint communism? Then put away the broad brush...
                          Last edited by Berzerker; November 17, 2009, 18:14.

Comment

• I'm not embarrassed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              cmon, pics of the hot wife!
                              All for me, none for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                                All for me, none for you.
                                A true Communist shares everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X