The Day Before 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

It is rather hard to imagine that a 747-sized hole in an over-engineered building would eventually cause it to collapse. That's why.

Comment

Why, WHY, would they do it in the first place? This is one of those instances where if someone was as powerful as would be required to pull this off, they would have no reason to have to.
        "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
          WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
          Delilah?

Ming's point has been subtly ignored by our pet troll however. Why wouldn't the government destroy a building in a safe Democrat state, without a major role in the nation's economy, in order to scare their opponents into voting for their defence of America, and American values? Although given the last election results, it doesn't look like they got what they wanted by using planes against New York, did they?

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post

Why, WHY, would they do it in the first place? This is one of those instances where if someone was as powerful as would be required to pull this off, they would have no reason to have to.
            The Powers That Be wanted a justification to invade Iraq, so they made it look like a terrorist group based out of Afghanistan destroyed the Three Towers.
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Damn. Every thread I open has you saying something utterly retarded. You must be trying to do it.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                And that's the nail in the coffin, HL. Your conspiracy theory is so utterly loony that even Berz doesn't believe it.
                Hey! What conspiracies do I believe in?

Oh yeah, I dont believe in the lone gunman theory But thats because of Jack Ruby's involvement. Okay, thats one conspiracy I'll buy into.

Comment

Originally posted by duke o' york View Post
                  Ming's point has been subtly ignored by our pet troll however. Why wouldn't the government destroy a building in a safe Democrat state, without a major role in the nation's economy, in order to scare their opponents into voting for their defence of America, and American values?
                  They have to ignore my point if they want to continue believing their own BS.
                  So they won't bother trying to address it... because it blow's their "theory" out the window.
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
                    The problem with the 'pancake' theory is it doesn't explain the free-fall collapse.
                    There was no free-fall collapse. Free-fall from the top of the WTC is between 8 and 9 seconds. The WTC towers took 16+ seconds to fall, nearly at least two times slower than free fall.. It's bleeding obvious in photos too, as you can see large chunks of support falling far ahead of the main collapse.

On the CCTW fire, the building was engineered to withstand earthquakes and, unlike WTC7, did not suffer major structural damage from a falling building before catching fire. Neither was its insulation blown off by an explosion.

As we can see, there is a significant amount of corner missing from WTC7.

However, the unprotected steel of an LA bridge did collapse after being subjected to a gasoline fueled fire. http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Tanker_t...akland_Freeway
                    Last edited by chequita guevara; October 6, 2009, 19:42.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Damn. Every thread I open has you saying something utterly retarded. You must be trying to do it.
                      Every day you astound me more with your stupidity.

Comment

• I'm not surprised that you don't understand me. Anyone as caught up in a fantasy world as you would struggle.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I'm not surprised that you don't understand me. Anyone as caught up in a fantasy world as you would struggle.
                          It would be a blessing if I couldn't understand your posts - a little piece of me dies every time I'm reminded that someone like you exists.

Comment

• Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
                            Fair enough, but the load bearing capacities of the middle and lower floors of WTC 1 & 2 are extremely high; buildings are always "over-engineered" in case of partial structural failure. They do not simply 'give way' when upper floors collapse - they do provide resistance - and are designed to carry those loads.
                            not pancaking, not with 20-30 floors all dropping onto the first intact floor below the planes. That aint one floor dropping onto another...

And as you can see in some videos, the collapse of the upper floors was not symmetrical. You see them totter to the side (likely due to the airplane impact taking out structural columns on some floors), yet the failure of everything below was symmetrical. Another unexplained anomaly.
                            Yes, I saw that tilting of the upper floors as the impact zone gave way, those upper 20-30 floors tilted up to 4-7 degrees and then dropped straight down and the pancaking began with debris becoming so dense we quickly lose sight of the building itself - at no point in the sequence do we see much lower floors collapse until hit from above. Where is the film of this demolition? All the film I've seen show a pancaking effect.

I dont even see the point. Intel found out crazy Muslims were gonna fly planes into the buildings so they planted explosives to increase the damage so Americans would be mad enough to invade Iraq? The planes served that purpose...

Comment

• I'll see what I can do to speed up the process to the point there are no pieces left.

Comment

I'll see what I can do to speed up the process to the point there are no pieces left.
                                I doubt that you need to expend much effort to post stupid crap - it seems to come naturally.

Go post some more retarded Texan garbage. That stuff is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X