The Day Before 9-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
    How exactly does one plant explosives (not exactly a small undertaking in and of itself) in 2 buildings to bring them down in a controled demolition and a)keep such an undertaking hidden from the public and the employees who work in said building and b) do it in such away that the explosives aren't discovered before hand?

Because people always naturally trust this guy and never ask what he's up to:

____
    Attached Files
    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Yeah... I would trust him

But really, think about the charges that would be needed to bring down a building of that size. One site talks about a job of taking down a building half the size... and it required thousands of charges and months of work.
      Trying to do a job like that in secret would probably double or triple the time required. And we are supposed to believe that somebody could accomplish that without getting caught in not one building but two.

Yeah... right
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Anybody that found out was disappeared to a black ops prison camp somewhere in the midwest.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          without getting caught in not one building but two.

Three actually, according to this guy. Because WTC 7 was such a universally recognizable iconic symbol of American power that "they" had to take it down too.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Originally posted by HalfLotus View Post
            Ming and Arrian are both saying they favor a viewpoint because a majority agree with it. That is telling.
            Most ridiculous argument of the week.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I stopped reading this on page 2. Please tell me it's more than 6 pages of truther crap.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• It is.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X