Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    What the ****? Doc is posting En Vogue? Didn't see that one coming.

    I'm a little scared (and worried) now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    When i saw this on mtv I ran out to buy the cd.
    LOL, i thought all there songs were like this.
    Whole cd for just this song, lol
    Great tho


    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied



    Jees these guys are great!!
    wish they stilled played.
    that is the best guiter wail sense the god of rock Jim Hendrix

    Why black don't like rock kills me because they invented rock.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    My fav song

    Leave a comment:


  • Berzerker
    replied
    cheese and crackers, I just went to utube and my browser started opening god only knows how many websites

    God I hate that crap, now I'm doin a full scan with malwarebytes

    thats why I stopped posting girl pics, now its utube screwing with me?

    Leave a comment:


  • OneFootInTheGrave
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied
    Der Fliegende Holländer










    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    goldie - inner city life

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied


    goldie - inner city life

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Meticulous Man
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Gladys Horton, the lead singer of The Marvelettes passed away on the 26th






    RIP

    Mr. Postman was Motown's first #1 Pop hit.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X