Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ZEE
    replied
    YOU LOL THOUGHT THAT AAHZ FORGOT ABOUT THE HORRORCORE?

    AAHZ remembers when It's diapers were being changed, child.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Parting gift for C0ckney:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
    great stuff molly (how did you know i love emmylou harris?)
    I figured if you liked the musical/vocal stylings of the others, then Emmylou would be a surefire bet, especially 'Wrecking Ball'. It's a very, very good album (I have the promo c.d. with interview disc...)

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    great stuff molly (how did you know i love emmylou harris?)

    here's a rather underated 80s band.



    the chameleons - up the down escalator



    the chameleons - less than human



    the chameleons - a person isn't safe anywhere these days



    the chameleons - paper tigers
    Last edited by C0ckney; November 1, 2011, 09:16.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Another dead before his time:



    From a documentary shown on Channel 4 when it was good.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    The lovely Bic Runga. Someone who should be better known:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Possibly an oblique reference to Marcel Duchamp:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Where Stax meets dub:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Not a man. Another song with great versions by others too (I like the one on the 'Tighten Up' Deluxe Edition)

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    'Old dogs' and new tricks:



    I really like the Lamont Dozier version too.

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    One of my favourite films, with one of my favourite soundtracks:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A little bit earlier, but what a woman, what a voice:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A 90s' fave:

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    Something for the very charming German nurse I met in hospital last week (apparently I was the first Brit he'd met since working & living here who had spoken to him in German -of a sort).

    Leave a comment:


  • molly bloom
    replied
    A little cabaret music:

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X