Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
A Music Thread
Collapse
X
-
mojave 3 - starlight no. 1
mojave 3 - prayer for the paranoid (electric version)
mojave 3 - love songs on the radio
mojave 3 - in love with a view
-
Man, I'm really starting to get into Prince now that some of his stuff is on youtube. I really like "Gett off" for some reason.
Leave a comment:
-
TO ALL THOSE WHO ALWAYS REFER TO ME AS ASSZHOLE...
you aint seen nothin.
Leave a comment:
-
madder rose - car song
madder rose - baby gets high
madder rose - panic on
Leave a comment:
-
IGNORE ALL THE TIME THIS ONE DID IN THE PAST FOR A MOMENT...
Destroy him. This is Apolyton dammit.
Leave a comment:
-
theaudience - a pessimist is never disappointed
theaudience - i know enough (i don't get enough)
Leave a comment:
-
a nice bit of future garage.
submerge - never again
submerge - sunshine
submerge - left behind
Leave a comment:

I have that song somewhere. Nice to finally see the faces behind them.
Leave a comment: