Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Music Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    OK you got me.
    i like the second one.


    Did Docfeelgood just say he likes a RAP song??!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    One more sampled and rap combo.

    The original instrumental


    And the Jurassic 5 song that sampled it:
    OK you got me.
    i like the second one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    This one breaaks my heart.

    To this day i still think of her everday.

    I knew that song sounds familiar!

    It was sampled here:


    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    When you listen to more than a feeling what does it do for you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    This one breaaks my heart.

    To this day i still think of her everday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    One more sampled and rap combo.

    The original instrumental


    And the Jurassic 5 song that sampled it:

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I guess it's not as bad as that punk rock stuff Thoth and Cockney and what not post.

    But I can't listen to this stuff for more than a few minutes. It's just loud and obnoxious to me.
    Yep, a required taste.

    It is the lyrics that got me.
    expecally the last verse of fever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    this is the sonf that tuned me on to rock.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Okay going back and hearing that trash they posted, yeah, I would much rather listen to this Judas Priest than some Oi Oi Oi ****. Judas Priest kind of sounds like Kiss or Whitesnake a little bit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    I guess it's not as bad as that punk rock stuff Thoth and Cockney and what not post.

    But I can't listen to this stuff for more than a few minutes. It's just loud and obnoxious to me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    LOL!!! when i was getting my divorce from my second this song was in my head the whole time. LOL




    Hypnotize me, mesmerize me
    Feel my will-power slip
    Light my fire with cold desire
    Losing all my grip

    Eat my diamonds (eat my diamonds)
    Drinking all my gin
    Feast your eyes on (feast your eyes on)
    A whole lotta sin

    Oh no you're so damn wicked!
    You got me by the throat.
    Oh no gotcha claws stuck in me
    You never let me go
    I believe you're the devil
    I believe you're the devil's child

    Took my dreams and now it's seems you're
    Nothing but a liar
    Smash and grab at all I had
    Build my funeral pyre
    Stop pretending (stop pretending)
    Got me growin' old.
    Your tormenting (your tormenting)
    Fit to snap my soul

    Oh no you're so damn wicked!
    You got me by the throat
    Oh no gotcha claws stuck in me
    You never let me go
    I believe you're the devil
    I believe you're the devil's child

    You took my heart
    And left it blown to smithereens
    I gave my body as a slave
    You cut my flesh
    And drank my blood that poured in streams
    I'm left here broken and ashamed

    Goin' under, hear the thunder
    Death defying grace
    Your condition breeds ammuntion
    Shoots me in the face
    Vicious talkin' (vicious talkin')
    Stabs me like a knife
    Scratched and bruised (so abused)
    I'm a human sacrifice

    Oh no you're so damn wicked!
    You got me by the throat
    Oh no gotcha claws stuck in me
    You never let me go
    I believe you're the devil
    I believe you're the devil's child

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    no.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Im not a JP fan but this song got my respect.
    check it



    I'd spend my days alone
    I used to stay at home
    Lost in seclusion there
    Like I was in a cell
    A captured heart as well
    Surrounded by despair
    Darkness filled my soul
    Losing all control

    Down on the streets below
    Bright city lights would glow
    The energy would rise
    And through the heat I'd gaze
    Still counting empty days
    With fire in my eyes
    Living through this hell
    Can I break this spell

    Fever. You set my soul on fire
    Fever. You fill me with desire
    Fever. You always get it right
    Fever. All day and all night

    Then one night as I walked
    I heard your body talk
    I saw a shooting star
    In some magnetic trance
    Our beating hearts would dance
    And crash down from afar
    Oh how strange fate is
    Never dreamed of this

    Fever. You set my soul on fire
    Fever. You fill me with desire
    Fever. You always get it right
    Fever. All day and all night

    So destiny has bought us
    Oh so close together
    We were like angels in the night
    Living the dream
    At last I'll be with you forever
    And all at once it feels so right

    Fever. You set my soul on fire
    Fever. You fill me with desire
    Fever. You always get it right
    Fever. All day and all night

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    Actually, I know that El Paso song. Listening to it a third time. I definitely know this song from somewhere.

    Leave a comment:


  • Al B. Sure!
    replied
    See some of the stuff you like I would consider pretty funky, especially A Taste of Honey. Go figure.

    The El Paso stuff... it's alright, I guess. It's better than the stuff some people in here post (Thoth, especially), but I can't sit and listen to a whole album of that.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X