Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aeson
    replied
    If a moderator could please unsticky this thread, or better yet delete it outright, I think we can put our shame behind us and all move on to a new and brighter future!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Yep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cort Haus
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Come on over to the Civ V on topic forums, then we will see who's toast
    If I ever get Civ 5, I'll do just that.

    It's crap though, isn't it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
    I know this point has been covered, but I couldn't resist saying that Ming the Moderator is toast.

    Long live Ming the Poster!
    Come on over to the Civ V on topic forums, then we will see who's toast

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I just bought a ROLEX and Chanel Handbag from their website. AWESOME PRICES!

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    Thanks! Can't see it using the black background, was flailing around.

    Originally posted by alicewei
    -Don't use this place to report rules violations. Use the Report Post button if you see an issue on the forum or file a Trouble Ticket if you have an issue on the mainsite.

    -Don't use this place to bring up bugs, issues, or ideas for either the forum or the main site. Use the appropriate threads.

    Most. Ironic. Bot. EVER.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdWizard
    replied
    The ! in a black triangle next to the blog this post button.

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    alicewei appears to be a bot.

    Also, where is the report post button?

    Leave a comment:


  • Cort Haus
    replied
    Originally posted by b etor View Post
    MING, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR TALKING ABOUT IT NOW!
    I know this point has been covered, but I couldn't resist saying that Ming the Moderator is toast.

    Long live Ming the Poster!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    And apparently my account was hacked. Thanks Plomp!

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I spoke to Ben yesterday. He can indeed not access the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    I think you also need to prove that you are you.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi2
    Guest replied
    Help me Plomp! It seems you're my only hope.

    I don't recall the original email acct I registered under all these years ago. *sigh*

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi2 View Post
    I suspect a bot would receive a better reception.

    If you are who you claim to be then you are indeed correct.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi2
    Guest replied
    Please to be buying cheap viagra from Nigeria. If you buy now and send me your bank information I is willing to send to you half of Nigeria's oil export revenu.
    I suspect a bot would receive a better reception.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X