Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • MikeH
    replied
    Done.

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Doesn't matter, as long as it has "tax incidence" and "MMT" in it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    What was the original thread title?
    I believe it was "Can a mod plz change this thread title to something more memorable"

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Be careful or I'll call you an idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Robert
    replied
    From now on you're not allowed to leave for more then a couple of hours anymore.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I feel like a teacher who took a few days off and comes back to find you've totally taken advantage of the substitute in my absence.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    What was the original thread title?

    Leave a comment:


  • KrazyHorse
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    BTW, if I real mod would change back the thread title in question I would appreciate it. It is uninformative as currently structured. Thanks.
    http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/195775-look-at-me-i-m-an-attention-whore

    Thanks in advance.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    Your face is tiresome.
    Your mom is tiresome.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    I will note that I have requested numerous times that my post count be gone, yet it is still there... so the administration still has some work to do in this regard.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Your face is tiresome.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    That doesn't stop it from being tiresome.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    I love how Sloww gets his panties in a bunch whenever someone makes fun of that forum. He doesn't even post there.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    For once? I was talking about the panda blubbering.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hauldren Collider
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    You're a perfect little Oerdin impressionist.
    What can I say? Oerdin's got it right for once.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X