Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe someday you'll do it during commercials too. (at least with a partner that is)
    I hope that I never get to the point where I regard sex as entertainment.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• You have to have sex first before you can even start to consider it as entertainment.

Good luck with that.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Your loss. Maybe once you have more experience on that side you'll think about it differently.

Ben wisdom. Sex shouldn't be fun.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Your loss. Maybe once you have more experience on that side you'll think about it differently.
          We are different people.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

• Thank god. And until you've experienced it with someone you love you'll stay that way.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thank god. And until you've experienced it with someone you love you'll stay that way.
              I'm not sure why you think I've never been in love.

Comment

• Feel free to start a thread about your sexual prowess. This thread has been polluted enough already.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                  The rest of us just have sex.
                  Perhaps you should start your own.

Comment

• It took over 6 hours for you to come up with that POS. You keep setting the bar lower and lower.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• It took over 6 hours for you to come up with that POS.
                      It's called 'having a life'. You should really try it. I heard it can be quite fun.

Comment

• You lying sack of crap. You probably made 20 posts in between. So much for your life.
                        You have no integrity.
                        Now stop polluting this thread.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I agree... time to turn this thread back to it's real purpose. OFF TOPIC MODERATION INPUT.
                          And it has a serious tag.

So either use this thread for it's intended purpose or don't even bother to post in it.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thanks Ming!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              I hope that I never get to the point where I regard sex as entertainment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                                I agree... time to turn this thread back to it's real purpose. OFF TOPIC MODERATION INPUT.
                                And it has a serious tag.

So either use this thread for it's intended purpose or don't even bother to post in it.
                                Okay; serious moderation post, much as I hate to, but just two words (and I am serious):

Unleash Ming!
                                AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                                JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Working...
                                X