Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something unfortunate has befallen one of my relatives. Before starting a thread on the subject, I wanted to suss out our current rules on thread****ting - the last time I posted about something unfortunate befalling one of my relatives the results were awful. (The primary thread****ter has since apologized, but what concerns me more is the moderators' stance at the time of "ugh, I just can't be arsed to deal with this thread****ting" and/or "you're kind of a terrible poster, so it's only fair that people thread**** all over you")
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• Post the thread... give it a serious tag... and if any of the trolls start in, they will pay the price.
      And feel free to quote me on this in the opening post.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
        I demand we all chip in and get Kid a monkey - to do his posting.

-Wait; let's really do that.
        I already have one. - The monkey. (need eating **** smiley)
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• What kind of monkey?

-And no; make it yourself - I wrote up instructions for that kind of thing a long time ago, and also want to see people laugh at you for making it.
          AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
          JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

What kind of monkey?

-And no; make it yourself - I wrote up instructions for that kind of thing a long time ago, and also want to see people laugh at you for making it.
            A mangina monkey.

Comment

• Fun fact: this is the last smilie I've made to date: Click image for larger version

Name:	wince.gif
Views:	1
Size:	245 Bytes
ID:	9102601. It was for a reactionary who wouldn't clear off with the constant over-the-top offensiveness stinking up the place; real no-class, ignorant turds in the punchbowl every time he said anything about current events. True story.

No pasarán

Comment

• Did they say something untrue about a certain pathological liar that can't use a computer to do email?

Comment

I demand we all chip in and get Kid a monkey - to do his posting.

-Wait; let's really do that.
                  I thought that had already been actioned

Comment

• Nahhh... even a monkey would make more sense then he usually does.
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                      Did they say something untrue about a certain pathological liar that can't use a computer to do email?
                      He had a real imaginative take on current events and was terrible at sensing and adjusting to what was appropriate to the room, but no actual trolling IMO, or he wouldn't have lasted so long before we gave up and locked him out of OTf to avoid having to permaban him. The dummy didn't seem to mean to hurt anyone being KKK, or whatever it is he is in private - I'm not exaggerating about that.

Who can't use email?

No pasarán

Comment

• Oh, her - you're back on that. Never mind.

No pasarán

Comment

He had a real imaginative take on current events and was terrible at sensing and adjusting to what was appropriate to the room, but no actual trolling IMO, or he wouldn't have lasted so long before we gave up and locked him out of OTf to avoid having to permaban him. The dummy didn't seem to mean to hurt anyone being KKK, or whatever it is he is in private - I'm not exaggerating about that.

Who can't use email?
                          This is just boring to me.

This is unofficially a safe space for women, as far as I can tell. But you aren't a woman so you're fair game. I don't offend people if they have a legitimate reason to be offended, but since you've said things like you are offended by people who lie about Hillary I go ahead.

Comment

• Reading comprehension is a good thing Kid. Pretending you didn't understand what I said so you can accuse me of something you made up? -Makes you a liar or stupid, possibly both, and I don't want to play your little reindeer game.

Boy.

No pasarán

Comment

• I want to start a thread but I don't want to be called a racist, or a bigot in it for addressing the issue presented. I also don't want anyone who addresses the issue to be called that either. The thread will be "Which is the stupidest ______ Lives Matter slogan."

Comment

• I want ice cream and a billion dollars.

Comment

Working...
                                X