This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    For a long time this was the single most fun thread of the entire forum.
    It's all fun and games until someone looses their mind.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      It's all fun and games until someone looses their mind.
      Or even loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        ... but given that things have degenerated quite badly since then
        If I had a dollar for every time I've read this here over the years...

I'd have at least a hundred bucks!

Comment

• But then, I would have spent it on crap, so it doesn't matter.

Comment

• I feel that off we would have nurtured 1989 fez 2016 Giancarlo would not exist.

Comment

I feel that off we would have nurtured 1989 fez 2016 Giancarlo would not exist.
              This doesn't make any sense at all.

Can you open a racist thread so Ming can kick you out of here? I am so sick of your trash talk. I took you to the cleaners when it came to debating. Bigotry is never acceptable under any circumstance.
              For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Giancarlo View Post
                This doesn't make any sense at all.

Can you open a racist thread so Ming can kick you out of here? I am so sick of your trash talk. I took you to the cleaners when it came to debating. Bigotry is never acceptable under any circumstance.
                I don't open racist threads. What makes you think I'm a racist you stupid liberal?

Comment

I don't open racist threads. What makes you think I'm a racist you stupid liberal?
                  Your rants about black men for one (something tells you are secretly gay for black guys).
                  For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• How did I know you weren't going to answer like a normal person? You have a compulsive disorder or really bad nerves. Or maybe they have you very medicated.

Comment

• Here he goes again... with the same cheapshots...

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                        If I had a dollar for every time I've read this here over the years...

I'd have at least a hundred bucks!
                        I'm probably mis-remembering, but I recall flame wars being discouraged in the past instead of being actively encouraged
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• what else would we do for entertainment?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• The rest of us just have sex.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The rest of us just have sex.
                              Well, I guess that would make sense if you're doing it during the commercials.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Maybe someday you'll do it during commercials too. (at least with a partner that is)
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X