Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • giblets
    replied
    He was banned for threats of physical violence.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    What is sorry about that? You're sorry if you think Ben's presence was a good thing.
    Ban him just because people don't agree with what he thinks?
    That is not right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    Is this an accidental admission that DFG is a Sloww DL? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that turned out to be the case, but it's probably the same old illiteracy we've come to expect from Sloww.
    Go play with your toys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I was here first.
    Is this an accidental admission that DFG is a Sloww DL? I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that turned out to be the case, but it's probably the same old illiteracy we've come to expect from Sloww.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    You're next.
    I was here first.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
    You guys are really a sorry bunch. Celebrating over a person getting banned.
    What is sorry about that? You're sorry if you think Ben's presence was a good thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tupac Shakur
    replied
    You're next.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    You guys are really a sorry bunch. Celebrating over a person getting banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Then why argue with him? Why not recognize and acknowledge that it's just healthy for him to rant? You think that I don't get tired of Drake, DaShi and Mobius?
    Believe me, I do. But...freedom of speech and all that. It's one of the protections over which I served in the military. I might not like it, but they have the right.

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    I propose that DFG be banned from using the lol smilie. Or any other smilie.
    I PROPOSE? what? is this a ****ing committee now?

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
    I completely support this.
    White boy Click image for larger version

Name:	laughing.gif
Views:	4
Size:	27.3 KB
ID:	9092081

    Leave a comment:


  • Docfeelgood
    replied
    Originally posted by Felch View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	loser.gif
Views:	2
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	9092080

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Do you want my job?
    If you don't get paid, it's not a job.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    "MrFun" is breaking rule #4 - clearly the current "MrFun" is an imposter http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/101506

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Elok View Post
    Because I know everyone was just waiting to hear my opinion...

    BK's threat to Loin didn't strike me as remotely credible. However, it was definitely repeated several times, and BK was already on thin ice for harassment of gays IIUC. The stupid sexual shock-thread copycat might technically merit a warning, but it's better IMO to do what all of us were doing, namely ignoring it and letting it sink like a big, tasteless rock. Making a fuss about it will only reward and give new life to a lame troll that was otherwise dying an ignominious death. It certainly doesn't merit a six-month ban all by itself.

    I admit I'm biased here, since I believe BK's behavior was the #1 reason for hostility to Christians on this site (such as the vulgar thread in question).
    Do you want my job?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X