This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Over the last week or two I've found I just come here and read threads less, because repeatedly they end up being threadjacked by a couple of DL's swapping boring in-character nonsense, or one DL making post after post desperately trying to get someone to reply.
    Very much this. At this point I come here only out of habit. But of all my bad habits, right now this one feels like it'll be the easiest one to break.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Originally posted by Bin Kenobi View Post
      The more you and Kentonio protest, the more I'm convinced it's succeeding.
      Succeeding at what?
      That you're a one trick boring copycat DL? Yes you're succeeding at that. (I still think the avatar is clever)
      That you got someone to notice and respond to you. Yes, you've succeeded at that also. Good for you. If you need that type of thing.
      Wouldn't it be a better goal to get people to respond to your real login?

And as others have already pointed out, it's not adding ANYTHING to the discussion.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ban Sava and make him use his unfunny DL all the time

Comment

• How do you know it's my DL?

Comment

• and why should we care? Or is that part of the supposed allure to you?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Let's just assume that it's BK's ban-evading DL and extend his ban by a few decades
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• I have no problem if both are banned for extra time
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Looks like the DL have settled down

The point may have been to parody that idiotic Ben nonsense, which was equally IF NOT MORE TEDIOUS for the rest of us. Or maybe the DL are sensitive to public opinion, I don't know.

I have always thought of DL as a waste of post count. Though I can't say I have clean hands, as some of you would know
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Is there any way we could ignore threads by certain users? Right now MOBIUS has a solid dozen or so pathetic concern trolls cluttering up the front page which I'd rather not be seeing. At the very least could we have a rule about that? Maybe MOBIUS gets one thread to whine about the laws of a country he doesn't live in, instead of twelve?

Comment

• If a few threads about the US is what turns you into a whiny little stuck pig, well I would have been minded to have made an effort earlier!

It's only 7 threads you ****ing moron, and one of them is at least a month old - is it my fault that my posts are topical and popular?

Sorry if you don't like the truth about your country and you're sad about losing your racist confederate flag - or that you don't think enough black people are being brutally gunned down - or that your fanboy Trump is a total ****ing clown...

America could be a great country, but it's racist parasitic scum like you leeching off your country that is causing all these problems...

Now do us all a favour and next time you have a self-inflicted accident, make sure it's with a gun and not a knife, you nasty little silver-spoon-up-the-arse ****...
                      "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• All MOBIUS threads should be pinned to the top

Comment

• "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
                            Is there any way we could ignore threads by certain users?
                            That's easy.

Don't open them.

Case closed.

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

• The ensuing mass bumping may be worthy of giving Mobius a PCI

Comment

• Noooooooooooooo!

I'll be good - I promise!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
                                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X