Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    I always thought Laz had a bit of a wild teenage years. No reason why I suppose but he just doesn't seem to be one of the social misfits of the site plus he's been happily married for years and that beats the majority of our posters.
    The terrible 'broads' pun.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dinner
    replied
    I always thought Laz had a bit of a wild teenage years. No reason why I suppose but he just doesn't seem to be one of the social misfits of the site plus he's been happily married for years and that beats the majority of our posters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    He's experienced more broads than you will.
    Coming from you, this is rather funny.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    He's experienced more broads than you will.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    So you admit it now.
    That Asher has broad experience? Absolutely.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    There's a thank feature you know.
    I use it up too quickly. There's just so many good posts to thank.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    So you admit it now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Oddly enough those 'malicious lies', seem to actually be true.

    Plus, let's be honest. You have the face of a pedophile. And certainly the personality. And undeniably the religion. And conveniently, the occupation... And suspiciously, the lack of adult sexual relationships...
    I defer to Asher's broad expertise regarding the profile of pedophiles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    No... that isn't actually the reason people don't like you.
    Yes, it is; he just left out the part where the stuff we personally disagree with happens to consist largely or wholly of malicious lies.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    There's a thank feature you know.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    No... that isn't actually the reason people don't like you.
    This.

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Most are offended because I post stuff that they personally disagree with. I'm not going to apologize for posting stuff they don't like. You, I believe I apologized quite some time before.
    No... that isn't actually the reason people don't like you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Plus, let's be honest. You have the face of a pedophile. And certainly the personality. And undeniably the religion. And conveniently, the occupation... And suspiciously, the lack of adult sexual relationships...

    Leave a comment:


  • Asher
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Good to know that MikeH had absolutely nothing to say about Wezil calling me a kiddy fiddler. And Jon said, 'he's not interested in policing that', so I guess we're done here then.

    Calling people pedophiles = ok, go right ahead.

    Making a true statement that a poster was banned for his conduct elsewhere = bad.
    Make up your ****ing mind.

    You are more than happy to admit that you will attribute all actions by some gay people to all (see the threads where you repeatedly talk about "me" vandalizing churches and the like).
    The pedophile rebuke was in response to show the stupidity of your reasoning. Because quite a few Catholics have been pedophiles, "you" are a pedophile.

    You never apologized for attributing any number of illegal things to me under that guise, why are you asking for an apology for this?

    As long as I am vandalizing churches, "you" are a pedophile.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X