Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    proves nothing Jon

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    I played a few games with HK (city of heroes, eve, I think more?), she was generally in gay/lesbian guilds/etc.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    I had a theory that HK was a man

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Yeah.

    Leave a comment:


  • C0ckney
    replied
    if only there were someone here with mod powers...

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Posting that picture should be a bannable offense.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    1998?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    She's moved on to bigger and better things.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    No.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    do you have a photo of Hellokitty?

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I still don't get the attraction to lesbians. I guess it's one of those "desperate perv" things. Do you enjoy watching fowls mate, too? Hamsters? Do they have to be Gay?
    Why are you asking me? You have a depraved mind.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jon Miller
    replied
    He just wants the inheritance.

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    No Hydey claims to be my son, he has issues obviously, and registered way too late, guess again

    Leave a comment:


  • H Tower
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
    what if I said I have been running a DL since the earliest days of the forum, still undiscovered, thus I have have never really ever been away (muwahaha!!!)
    everyone knows about Hydey

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Since we've abandoned the Other Games forum, I think it's approaching time to abandon the sports forum and start posting sports topics on off-topic. Mightaswell. We have Olympics stuff here.
    That would be retarded. People still post in the Sports forum. Keep your boring statistics about the antics of a bunch of men chasing balls where it belongs.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X