Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Sava, you're much more a pain in the ass than you're worth.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    No.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    *bumped over the 2005 threads*

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    In case anyone wonders why I've just bumped a ****load of threads, it's because Sava decided to fill the first page with threads necro'd from 2005. I just bumped the most recent threads back over them.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    I

    LIVE

    AGAIN

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    More proof of God.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    You might never find out about the Two for One offer!

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    If you don't get the barcode how you scan in at work?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    DaShi has a barcode on his bikini line!

    No pics of DaShi in his bikini please.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Um...everyone has that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    hey I think my bikini girl above might be a replicant - she seems to have a bar code on her bikini line

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    It's 29 pages of excellent spam with some really irritating moderation moaning in between ruining the flow.
    Should moderating be banned?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    nnn,nnnn,nnnn,nooooo

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    We'd have to ban Jon Miller immediately.
    Jon has a real problem. Is it some kind of stutter?

    Leave a comment:


  • Zevico
    replied
    Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    We'd have to ban Jon Miller immediately.
    Ha. I take your point. For clarity though I was wondering if this could be coded into the forum much like the "no posting threads before 20 posts" rule.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X