Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • notyoueither
    replied
    Cool. Good to see you around.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    Ah you know, messing about. Surviving the mean streets of Antwerp.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    BTW, how you doin'? What have you been up to?

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    Ming and rah sold the site to CyberShy (Robert Plomp). He then brought in a partner I never see around. Mr Plomp has a decidely more laid back view of moderation.

    Current mods of OT are MikeH and Jon Miller Jon Miller. Translation: there is very little if any moderation. They do shut things down if they go destructive or exceptionally personal.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    That sounds amusing. I have a hard time remembering what was going on poly last I frequented the forum and whether this thing (whatever it is) with MikeH already was happening. I think Ming and Rah were in charge.

    As a side note: I also forgot why some people are on my ignore list (or who they are) but I must have had good reasons for that so I'll just keep them there.

    Leave a comment:


  • notyoueither
    replied
    The funny thing is, he still isn't really.

    Leave a comment:


  • Colon™
    replied
    MikeH, since when are you a moderator?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    lol

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Idiot.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    His raving lunatic act is way old.
    Wow. Sloww's agreeing with me on Ben. Maybe you aren't so lost afterall.

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Haters gotta hate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    Everyone's a critic.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    His raving lunatic act is way old.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    What's worse is that Ben immediately tried to copycat him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    is Sava a 2005 thread?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X