Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Elok
    replied
    "Little swish hips" is just a liiiiiittle bit derogatory.

    XPost

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    "Little swish hips"? Really, Tex?

    You're better than that.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Why? I didn't post anything untrue. "My work here is done." Is that not gloating over provocation culminating in a banning?

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied


    You might want to stop posting for a while there, champ.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Originally posted by MikeH View Post
    Docfeelgood banned for 6 months for his totally unacceptable personal homophobic attacks on MrFun.

    I've had lots of recent reports about him for racist stuff as well. Runs out April 17th.
    DFG responded over the top, but Mr Fun runs his mouth to the point that it's a struggle. He does it on purpose and you can tell that's a fact by his response in the thread.
    DFG probably should be banned for a bit, but it irks me that once again the little swish hips comes away unscathed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    So what will the reaction be to the death threats made by Sava, that is now deleted? Is he banned too?

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Yeah, we've been having people report stuff DFG has said for months, some of it really quite bad. If this had been a one off I'd maybe have been prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to apologise.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    Hey, if an offense is bad enough to actually make you move, I trust that it was pretty bad. And, in this case I saw it; multiple posts full of "stupid homo ****** crybaby" or something like that crosses the line.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    You don't want to be ban anybody? What? That's pretty much the only reason I signed up for this gig.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    I don't really want to ban anybody but sometimes things just get too much or people go too far.

    Leave a comment:


  • Elok
    replied
    It's sort of like the babe thread rules: if her fingers are covering the whole nipple, it's okay.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Last time I banned Ben it was for the sheer persistence of his 'thinly veiled' homophobia. Either he's been doing less of it or I've been reading fewer of those threads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    The difference is that BK's hatred is thinly veiled, which is better.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Did you see the posts in question from yesterday?

    Leave a comment:


  • giblets
    replied
    Docfeelgood was annoying but I never saw a need for him to be banned. Ben Kenobi is full of hate and still here.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X