Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
Well Nikolai, there are two options.Originally posted by Nikolai View PostI'm not lying. I was told of the existence of the posts and what they contained. They are no longer there. Ergo they must have been deleted. If this turns out to be a misunderstanding, all the better. But I am no liar.
1. They were deleted.
2. The person who told you about them was mistaken / lying.
The evidence is as follows : I haven't seen them, I haven't deleted them, you haven't seen them, Sava claims he never made them.
I'm going to go with Occam's razor and assume that rather than there being some bizarre conspiracy option 2 is correct.
What I'm definitely not going to do is ban someone based on some unattributed second hand information, about some posts that don't appear to exist.
No action to be taken unless some actual evidence appears.
Leave a comment:
-
That's way above the national average - what business are you in?Originally posted by MikeH View Post
1/5 of my company is openly gay, so it's normal.
Leave a comment:
-
So it wasn't the death threat that Loinburger claimed. Thanks Mike!I suggest you remember that this kind of persistent anti gay posting was what got you banned last time.
Leave a comment:
-
Hi, I'm a Nigerian prince.Originally posted by Nikolai View PostI'm not lying. I was told of the existence of the posts and what they contained. They are no longer there. Ergo they must have been deleted. If this turns out to be a misunderstanding, all the better. But I am no liar.
Leave a comment:
-
There is no reason to involve more people into this. At nag rate, Sava and I have squared up.
Leave a comment:
-
I'm not lying. I was told of the existence of the posts and what they contained. They are no longer there. Ergo they must have been deleted. If this turns out to be a misunderstanding, all the better. But I am no liar.
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: