This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
    This doesn't deserve its own thread but HOLY **** QUOTES OF IGNORED USERS ARE IGNORED NOW

HOLY ****

THANK YOU

I WILL NEVER SEE BEN KENOBI AGAIN
    Ban the impostor BAN KENOBI!

Comment

• I guess I'll put Ben's DL on ignore too.

Comment

• I'm not Ben's DL! I'm the REAL deal!

Comment

• I think we should delete both imposters.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben
            I think we should delete both imposters.
            NEVER!!!

Comment

• Keep the imposters, delete the original.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I just noticed that when someone quotes Ben, he is still ignored in the quote! Thanks Aeson! GREAT JOB!
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Donegeal View Post
                  I just noticed that when someone quotes Ben, he is still ignored in the quote! Thanks Aeson! GREAT JOB!
                  Hi. Can someone explain what the post stats mean?
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Well, I used to have to ask people to stop quoting Ben, now I don't have to. That is a massive improvement.
                    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• I'm making an obscure joke.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I don't think they have internet in Wisconsin, Lori.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Ben has even managed to make the moderation thread boring
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I didn't know that was possible. This is my third time viewing it.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• is there a way to make it so people on your ignore list are totally wiped off the forums

like, their posts are invisible and not just blocked out
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Ben's posts are funnier now that most people are ignoring him. They are all desperate pleas for attention.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X