Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's not officially huge until it has its own office.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      I have no idea what portion of my firm is. We aren't openly anything.
      There's only 10 of us.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Us to, but we work outside the office so interaction is limited to once a month staff meetings.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• The point is, it doesn't matter if you choose to share that or not, if you did share it, it shouldn't have any impact on your treatment.
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
            It's not officially huge until it has its own office.
            It does, but he's in and out of it a lot.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Zing!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                I phrased it terribly.

I don't talk about my sexuality but I can freely mention I've got a wife...

1/5 of my company is openly gay, so it's normal.
                I have people say "Significant Other" so that we can all maintain a healthy suspicion over one another.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Partner works.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    It does, but he's in and out of it a lot.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Is it hatred towards an alcoholic by insisting that they will be better off by leaving the bottle behind?
                      No, but you should really mind your own ****ing business.
                      I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• I didn't know Redford could grow a beard that glorious.
                        I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• Helping someone who is sick is a good thing.

Persecuting someone who is perfectly healthy and normal and trying to tell them that something about them is wrong, a sickness or that they need help to be 'fixed' is absolutely unacceptable.
                          Which is why people who seek psychological treatment for unwanted desires should be prevented from getting treatment? Why we ostracize those psychologists who offer said treatment? It's really no different then an alcoholic banning AA because he thinks that 'it's normal' to be an alcoholic and AA makes him feel bad.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• No, but you should really mind your own ****ing business
                            I think we should encourage people who try to get help rather than discouraging them.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Just ban him already. Then we can finally be free of hate.

Comment

• I've been at a forum where everyone thought the same way. It's boring as hell. It stagnates thought.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X