This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    It would really say something about Poly's 'culture', if there was a 'what a ********' button instead of a thanks button.
    Ben, looking to create a competition he's sure to win.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Sounds more like KH to me.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• What the hell happened to this place? I have to have 20 posts before I can have a signature? And why are all of the custom avatars I'm trying to upload failing because they're "invalid files"? An 80x80, 8kb GIF is totally valid according to the stated requirements.

Oh, and nice to see you all again. It's been a long time.
        I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Comment

• I never liked your show.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I never liked your country, so I guess we're even. I have very bad memories of Botany Bay...

Comment

• I know banning DFG for racism has gotten boring, but he's added homophobia into the mix this time around. How about someone give him a little taste of their banning rod?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Given the homophobia, a little taste of a rod is probably precisely what he wants.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• At the very least, it's what he needs.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                    I know banning DFG for racism has gotten boring, but he's added homophobia into the mix this time around. How about someone give him a little taste of their banning rod?

I'm not gay, don't want anothers rod in me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      Given the homophobia, a little taste of a rod is probably precisely what he wants.
                      You fvcking propositioning me?
                      I'm not your kind mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        At the very least, it's what he needs.

Told you, I don't do the man on man thing.
                        Hey, if that is your thing, no prob from me. I'm just not the one to do it with.

Comment

• Why are other men so interested in my sexual choices?
                          I keep telling them I'm not gay but they keep wanting me to give it a try.

Comment

• You protest too much.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              You protest too much.

Just can't get through to these guys I don't want to do it.

Comment

• Seriously, when are they going to fix the forum so we can upload custom avatars? This is intolerable.

Comment

Working...
                                X