Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please allow us to thank our own posts.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• If you want to 'thank your post', just keep it private. We don't want to see it on the forum

Comment

• People should be allowed to thank their own magnifence. And nude samba dancers.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

• Thanking your own magnificence is only natural once nude samba dancers are added to the mix, but still it should be kept in private.

Comment

• Just register a second login to thank your posts?
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

• That is an excellent suggestion Mike.

Comment

• Or trade thanks.

Comment

• Just bear in mind that I pretty much ban any new login I see as I assume it's a spambot.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Mike. Our newest member "Braindead's DL" is definitely not a spambot. Could you you complete the registration of this new member please? To allow thanking and posting intellectual stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• "Could you you complete the registration"

Huh?
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• I get this message when I try to post:

Braindead's DL, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                        2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

• moderator != administrator

I don't know anything about that, and it doesn't really seem important. Especially since Gertrude.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            Just register a second login to thank your posts?
                            I'm appalled by that suggestion.
                            Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Good, good.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                                moderator != administrator

I don't know anything about that, and it doesn't really seem important. Especially since Gertrude.
                                Nothing seems important anymore, since Gertrude.

Gertrude.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
                                X