Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • kentonio
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    When is he due back anyway?
    April I think. Yes, depressingly soon.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by I AM MOBIUS View Post
    Whilst that works for organised religion, AFAIK there will still be proof of his existence and therefore that state of affairs will not be possible.
    What would be the difference between the evidence of BK's existence and that of God?

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    When is he due back anyway?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Your insufficient imagination is not my concern.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    No one here believes him, so there's no reason to bother combating his lies. Simply choose to believe you live in a BK-free universe and it will be so.
    Whilst that works for organised religion, AFAIK there will still be proof of his existence and therefore that state of affairs will not be possible.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    His normal tactic is to wait for people to post, and then post after you including lies about things you've supposedly said previously. The only difference between ignore or not is whether you see that you're being lied about. Maybe that's a good thing to just not see it, I don't know.
    Exactly, and if you turn his tactic back on him, in the exact way he does, he gives up. My favourite is usually concentrating on paedophilia in the RCC and the fact that he condones it. What worries me is that he is probably a secret paedophile and that he's scared off because it's so close to the truth...

    As for the ignore bit, are you saying that there is still a trace of his existence? Unless he is completely censored out from the threads, there is no point.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Who cares if BK lies about you? No one here believes him, so there's no reason to bother combating his lies. Simply choose to believe you live in a BK-free universe and it will be so.

    Leave a comment:


  • kentonio
    replied
    His normal tactic is to wait for people to post, and then post after you including lies about things you've supposedly said previously. The only difference between ignore or not is whether you see that you're being lied about. Maybe that's a good thing to just not see it, I don't know.

    Leave a comment:


  • I AM MOBIUS
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Let's not.
    Awww, spoilsports...

    OK then, how does 'ignore' work? I mean, is he truly disappeared, or does it blank out his posts? If the former, then I might give it a go - for the common good...

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Bush.

    Leave a comment:


  • Nikolai
    replied
    I imagine this is his response.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    All we need is an additional option on the ignore option.
    "Ignore to include all posters DL's posts also"

    Leave a comment:


  • Bugs ****ing Bunny
    replied
    All it takes is a quick addition to your ignore list, and it'll be just like he never came back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Well, if the way the forum has been is the way you would like it, continue acting the way we have. No poster can force others to behave in ways they dont want to.

    As for the rules Im a bit rusty on them. Id guess a welcoming dogpile is what Ben is looking forward to most.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X