Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
It is weird. When I come here and I'm not signed in, I only see one tech forum, but as soon as I log in, the ghost appears.
-
Your metamorphosis is complete. Welcome to the dark side. Or the red side anyway.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I also "liked" the poasts placed by JRabbit and Kentonio. As rah said, the bars are starting to appear.
Soon, like rah, you two will also have a great rack.
Leave a comment:
-
The bar is based on how many posts you have had liked. I will like your post JR, and you can see the impact. It may take a few.
We had a thread where we all liked each others posts and everyone that participated now has a full red bar.
Ok, I also liked a couple of posts of yours in the sports forum and viola, the red is starting to appear.
- Likes 3
Leave a comment:
-
Didn't notice any notification, but that doesn't mean it wasn't there...
- Likes 2
Leave a comment:
-
[QUOTE=-Jrabbit;n9317109]Requires the originator to go back to their original post to see the comment. My standard flow is to "view new posts," so there's a good chance I won't see comments (although I did see kentonio's today).
Did you get a notification about it though?
Must be a reputation system thing, when you hover over you get a message about 'will be famous soon enough'. Weird that some people already have full bars though, it must presumably be pulling old data from somewhere.Originally posted by -Jrabbit View PostHas there been any info on what the orange/red/grey bar graph is for? Mine is all grey (which I kind of like).
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
Requires the originator to go back to their original post to see the comment. My standard flow is to "view new posts," so there's a good chance I won't see comments (although I did see kentonio's today).
Has there been any info on what the orange/red/grey bar graph is for? Mine is all grey (which I kind of like).
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: