Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Could you please change the tile of the thread ukraine should be russian to smoethiong else like ukranian developemnts?

    I was drunk as freck when I wrote that thread and I'm ashamed of it

    the only time I got drunk in 8 months and it was because of korean soju that you can't tell it has so much alcohol in it until it's too late


    to any ukranian reading that thread, of course this doesn't represent me i was drunk and just wanted to stir up sh!t,


    I am wholeheartdedly with you

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Sigh...

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Yes.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think Russians need any help with looking belligerent.

  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster Crabbe's Uncle View Post
    Whatever you say Egregious Puke Wagon.
    Are you two years old?

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Please approve my post clown.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Whatever you say Egregious Puke Wagon.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    I have discussed the matter with Ming and we have decided to keep you on for the time being. But no more of this wise-guy business.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Thank you kindly, Ephebophile Pratt-Wanker.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    If you change your avatar to a clown you may keep your moderator powers for the time being.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    ...It's complicated, intenet people management -- and a lot depends on what sort of mod you want to be.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZEE
    replied
    I'd make a good Mod, as I hate everyone equally.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    commented on 's reply
    Aw, you're just the one I was sure would take it...

  • Wezil
    commented on 's reply
    We were talking about installing a compliant stooge as moderator so I think it was kind of on topic in a weird way but... yeah, I get it.
Working...
X