Could you please change the tile of the thread ukraine should be russian to smoethiong else like ukranian developemnts?
I was drunk as freck when I wrote that thread and I'm ashamed of it
the only time I got drunk in 8 months and it was because of korean soju that you can't tell it has so much alcohol in it until it's too late
to any ukranian reading that thread, of course this doesn't represent me i was drunk and just wanted to stir up sh!t,
I am wholeheartdedly with you
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
I have discussed the matter with Ming and we have decided to keep you on for the time being. But no more of this wise-guy business.
Leave a comment:
-
If you change your avatar to a clown you may keep your moderator powers for the time being.
Leave a comment:
-
...It's complicated, intenet people management -- and a lot depends on what sort of mod you want to be.
Leave a comment:
-
Aw, you're just the one I was sure would take it...
-
We were talking about installing a compliant stooge as moderator so I think it was kind of on topic in a weird way but... yeah, I get it.
Leave a comment: