This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way to go Pekka. Happy for you.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Supercitizen 1, Cancer 0. Bravo!
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• ****ing awesome Pekka
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          yeah i must say this latest crop of dls are very low rent.
          Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
          Hitro is real, I don't know who's behind the others. We're just waiting for SP to fix the server.
          Yep, they were all real and they were all refugees from another site who's server was being worked on.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Just for clarification and contrary to what Asher might believe, I am not a troll nor am I one of the frequent posters playing a role.
            Please put Asher on your ignore list.
            Please do not quote Asher.
            He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

• You're an infrequent poster playing a role?

Joncha?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Just curious, are personal attacks now allowed under the new Poly regime?

If so, how far can one insult before getting banned?

Thanks

Gramps
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Personal attacks are now required. You can be banned for not attacking someone, you old fartknockerlickerbender.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll View Post
                    Just curious, are personal attacks now allowed under the new Poly regime?

If so, how far can one insult before getting banned?

Thanks

Gramps
                    They don't care. Watch KH, DaShi, Drake, MOBIUS and all the other little children.
                    Poly is so desperate to exist that the bulk of the space in OT is now insults of people and other sites.
                    I've seen some of your latest posts. Don't worry, you'll fit in fine with the new structure.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Stop stalking me!!!
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Sloww- for as long as you've used this site, you've been more than partial to the odd personal attack yourself.

That isn't a criticism- I'm just as partial myself. Just don't try passing it off as something other people do, or some sort of startling new development.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• It isn't a stalking and habitual thing though. The people I referenced, it is.
                          DaShi makes a joke of it (read up), but it's not funny.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            They don't care. Watch KH, DaShi, Drake, MOBIUS and all the other little children.
                            Poly is so desperate to exist that the bulk of the space in OT is now insults of people and other sites.
                            I've seen some of your latest posts. Don't worry, you'll fit in fine with the new structure.
                            Actually Slowwhand, I believe you misunderstood them sir.

In the Catcher thread, i was pointing out KH was doomed from the start trying to debate you, so he probably realized he lost so went immediatley to insulting you.

I have nothing but respect for you and Texas, if something else comes to mind, please, i will straighten out my intent sir

Comment

• In the Catcher thread, keeping to the example, it was ambiguous at best.
                              Enough so that I was shocked.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                In the Catcher thread, keeping to the example, it was ambiguous at best.
                                Enough so that I was shocked.
                                Well, I have clarified sir

the gentleman from texas now has my true meaning explained

Comment

Working...
                                X