Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
A two month is ridiculous particularly since sometimest other members appear to deliberately provoke him.
Leave a comment:
-
I say it fits, Oerdin's current offense is a long standing big no-no, going back several administrations.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
I suggested a week, myself, in private - but two months is for many past offences of the same sort and after repeated warnings, I understand.
Leave a comment:
-
2 months is WAY too steep of a punishment. One week at most. Other people get away with much worse than what he said.
Leave a comment:
-
I bet dinner was drunk.
but yes people should not tell people to go end that wonderful god's gift (half joking - but two months maybe is a lot - thank you _
Leave a comment:
-
Furthermore, and this is just me so far, I'd advocate sanctions for posts that amount to nothing but "Go ***** yourself". There's been too much of that action lately, deserved or not.
Leave a comment:
-
I am disappointed to have to remind everyone that telling another user to "kill themselves" or any other reasonabe facsimilie thereof is unacceptable here at Apolyton.
Dinner has earned a two month stay in Mingapulco for this transgression, having been warned several times in the past.
- Likes 1
Leave a comment:
-
he only seems to be active friday and saturday? I was at zombie camp last week, but I'm home this weekend and I'll monitor things more closely
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: