Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here with any experience with rabbits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That explains sooo much...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I try not to read yours....
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

If you have cats, I'm pretty sure those bunnies won't last the week.
        The undeserving maintain power by promoting hysteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
          Too boney. Too little meat. And expensive to boot.
          Expensive? Just have a shot gun with some bird shot and they're free.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Anyone here with any experience with rabbits?

Yes. I read in a book that you shouldn't talk to gentle giants about petting rabbits. Otherwise they'll spend their days fantasizing about it and, inevitably, strangle a woman to death.
            "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
              You obviously haven't seen my mum. She's fit. And young looking. People sometimes refuse to believe she can be my mum, as she looks so young.
              Is she married? Is she free this Saturday night?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyMartini View Post
                If you have cats, I'm pretty sure those bunnies won't last the week.
                The cats stay inside.

Also: great threadjacking, gentlemen.
                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Zevico View Post
                  Yes. I read in a book that you shouldn't talk to gentle giants about petting rabbits. Otherwise they'll spend their days fantasizing about it and, inevitably, strangle a woman to death.

Comment

Rabbits are vermin that have overpopulated the area where I live. Years ago, my dad ran a nest over with the lawn mower, and you saw fur flying around everywhere lol.

Last year, I hunted them when they got at the garden. I'd shoot em from about 30-40 yards out with a pellet gun. I think I got maybe a dozen or so last year. I'm not meaning to be cruel about it. Just culling the herd. We have coyotes that come by every so often. Then we don't see rabbits for a while.

I can't stress how bad it is around here. The rabbits don't fear humans. You have to walk right up to them and scream in their face for them to run away.

If I stop transmitting, save yourselves.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      The cats stay inside.

I have to admit it takes a little something extra to join in a threadjack a thread about saving little baby rabbits. Like eating broccoli with cheese, I had to ignore the original topic and focus on the threadjack alone.
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

So what's the latest on the bunnies?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          We try
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            So what's the latest on the bunnies?
                            Only see one of them right now; don't know if the other one went back underground or what. The one I do see seemed the healthier of the two to begin with, and looks the same.

Comment

The mother hasn't come back? You may need to call animal rescue.

Comment

Didn't see her this morning, but from what I've read elsewhere the mom goes away during daylight hours so as not to attract predators.

Comment

Working...
                                X