Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here with any experience with rabbits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe, no I responded to the posts directed to me, I'm afraid. But sure, fun that too.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Now that I think about it, annihilating those bunnies only ranks at #3 on my list of horrific lawn-mowing experiences. Yet another reason not to buy a house.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Kill them...

The d@mn things cleaned out my snow peas this spring. In fact, when I was planting, there was a rabbit sitting in my yard watching me. I chased it, then threw a shovel at it, but it just ambled off.
        Yes, let's be optimistic until we have reason to be otherwise...No, let's be pessimistic until we are forced to do otherwise...Maybe, let's be balanced until we are convinced to do otherwise. -- DrSpike, Skanky Burns, Shogun Gunner
        ...aisdhieort...dticcok...

Comment

I chased it, then threw a shovel at it, but it just ambled off.

Buy a gun, you Euro-trash *****.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
            hehe, no I responded to the posts directed to me, I'm afraid. But sure, fun that too.
            In payment for your faux pas, pix plz.
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I don't know what's creepier, Nikolai getting turned on by his mom, or Imran wanting to see pics of her.

Aren't there any girls out in Georgia?
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Me and my grandma, this spring:

Me and my parents, a few years ago:

I obviously inherited the looks.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                  I don't know what's creepier, Nikolai getting turned on by his mom, or Imran wanting to see pics of her.

I'm definitely NOT turned on by my mum, thank you.

Comment

Plenty, but as Ron White says, "Once you've seen one girl naked... you want to see 'em all"
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You look way too happy in those pictures.

Btw, I can't believe you posted pictures. Really, how dumb are you

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        You look way too happy in those pictures.

Btw, I can't believe you posted pictures. Really, how dumb are you
                        Can never be too happy, can one.

And dumb? Those pics are already on the interwebs.

Comment

Here on poly actually. Picture thread.

Comment

When you are with your parents you can...

Comment

Plenty, but as Ron White says, "Once you've seen one girl naked... you want to see 'em all"

I love the blue collar comedy gang.

Tater Salad is ****ing hilarious.

Major props.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Btw, threads like this are why Lori wanted to make sure that the rest of the passengers in his car didn't find out about Poly, even if it came due to a Lefty feast.

Comment

Working...
                                X