Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here with any experience with rabbits?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
    I have no idea what you mean, fakegerman stalker....
    Hell, of course you know

Though, if you are serious, well, I might considering you at level with say Zaku
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Great, I see some people haven't grown up quite yet. My mum is stronger than your mum. So THAT!
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Probably true because my mom isn't a fat Norwegian!
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

No, she isn't a fat Norwegian.

But she sure seemed to enjoy having a fat stubby Frenchmen in her snatch last night, oooooo!
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
            Hell, of course you know

Though, if you are serious, well, I might considering you at level with say Zaku
            a) No, sorry. You should consider taking an ESL class or something
            b) You can "considering" me at whatever level you like.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You obviously haven't seen my mum. She's fit. And young looking. People sometimes refuse to believe she can be my mum, as she looks so young. Even better, my grandma on the mother side was mistaken for my mum back when my parents got together.
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                You obviously haven't seen my mum. She's fit. And young looking. People sometimes refuse to believe she can be my mum, as she looks so young. Even better, my grandma on the mother side was mistaken for my mum back when my parents got together.
                Stop getting turned on by your own mum! That's gross!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You obviously haven't seen my mum. She's fit. And young looking. People sometimes refuse to believe she can be my mum, as she looks so young.
                  Uhh, ok.

Does she tuck you in at night?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

They were, miraculously, unharmed by the lawnmower.

They're pretty lucky; I shot the mangled remains of some baby bunnies all over the back yard once in high school.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Blurgh.

Errr....I mean....mmmm, rabbit burgers
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yikes dude.

Don't wanna think about what could've happened.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Wasn't much to it; I didn't know the rabbit nest was there and it was already done by the time I figured out what had happened. I never saw the bunnies as anything other than scattered bits of gristle and fur on the freshly mowed lawn, so it didn't really affect me.
                          KH FOR OWNER!
                          ASHER FOR CEO!!
                          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Comment

I always laugh when I think of gristled bunny bits

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                                b) You can "considering" me at whatever level you like.

Honestly, I've always done that - a bit elevatorish, but what the heck - you are entertaining
                                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X