Please don't disturb me the next 5-10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiglaf is dead. The rat killed him.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Keep talking about shagging small boys and Wiggy will be around sooner or later (assuming he wasn't terminally traumatized by the Rat Incident.)

x-post
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

well, not that abrupt - we don't want to hear about your wet dreams about Wiggy
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
          I still belive that my mirror theory was the truth
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
            And? You act like death is.... never mind.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

NO Imran, we don't want to know what you want to do with Wiggy's dead body

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's a good story.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Sorry Imran, I think that you are a bit late - such won't give you work at Gitmo today

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I'm lucky I'm not a resident at Gitmo

I am, as you may have gathered, quite brown.

Comment

Yes, I'm quite aware of that, but, well, to be nice, you are also a little chubby, so you are a true murican.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Actually I'm not really chubby at all anymore

5'11'' and 160 lbs these days.

Comment

Well, that sounds reasonable - I just remember a pic of you in some mountaneus area (can't remember where). Guess that the donkeys ran away when you approached them

Steven Weinberg

Comment

I ate them all

(and then I went on a diet )

Comment

Peroni sounds like wine, but it is beer. Imran, this late at night you should be deep in a bottle of whisky.

Oh, and I approve of this thread.
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I like to mix it up every once in a while. I'll drink Peroni like once a year.

Oh, and "The Decemberists" is done and I'm listening to "The Dead Weather".

And it's not even 10 PM here, yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X