Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    He said it really wasn't worth it
    Typical. He's a pathological liar, as you know.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• You haven't had the right beers.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
        Typical. He's a pathological liar, as you know.
        He's not Ben Kenobi!

Or that Jewish dude, WTF was his name again?
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

You haven't had the right beers.
          Beer from tap: Übergreat.

Beer from can: Mostly good.

Beer from bottle: Mostly ugh.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• Haven't drank the right bottled beers .

American microbrews FTW

Beers from cans SUCK!

Comment

He's not Ben Kenobi!

Or that Jewish dude, WTF was his name again?
              Ben is Asher's DL. Doh, everybody knows that...

That Jewish guy was probably Brian.

Comment

• No, the guy who always talked about Israel... who said Asher stalked him...

Comment

Haven't drank the right bottled beers .

American microbrews FTW

Beers from cans SUCK!
                  Mayhaps.

Microwhat?

You get Guiness from cans.

Comment

Perhaps, but trust me, now is not the time.
                    Well, I said the same, a couple of years ago - now it's too late, though I did manage to have some good time with him. Don't waste your chances

This Laproaigh is unknown to me, but I doubt I'll hate it. I like drinks like whisky better than beer.
                    Laproaigh isn't "just a whisky" but what the hell - buy it, take a sniff, and if you still have the guts, take a sip
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, the guy who always talked about Israel... who said Asher stalked him...
                      Can't remember that. It wasn't panag?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        Well, I said the same, a couple of years ago - now it's too late, though I did manage to have some good time with him. Don't waste your chances
                        I don't waste anything, but now is not the time for several reasons.

Laproaigh isn't "just a whisky" but what the hell - buy it, take a sniff, and if you still have the guts, take a sip
                        Sounds great.

Comment

Mayhaps.

Microwhat?

You get Guiness from cans.

So uninformed. Btw, Guiness should come from tap.

Microbrews... like Dogfish Head (60 Min IPA, Raison d'Etre, etc), Rogue (Dead Guy Ale, Chocolate Stout), Stone (Arrogant Bastard), etc., etc. Though I guess some of them may be big enough to be craft breweries.

Comment

Can't remember that. It wasn't panag?
                            The old guy. Who ran away to We****Pandas.

Comment

The old guy. Who ran away to We****Pandas.
                              Solver?

Comment

• No, not him... you know, the guy who ONLY talked about Jews and turned every thread topic into something about Jews.

Comment

Working...
                                X