Please don't disturb me the next 5-10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't even want to know how you know that
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Anyone have a piece of pizza or like ? I'm quite hungry.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Don't ask Nikolai for one
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
          I don't even want to know how you know that

Whisky is good - no matter how much you drink you can always defend a mother
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• It's the knowing about being "up for the task" that scared me...

Comment

Don't ask Nikolai for one
              Well, I would want to ask Oerdin - he seems to have an excess of 48" pizzas - unfortunatedly, he won't talk with me

Steven Weinberg

Comment

It's the knowing about being "up for the task" that scared me...
                Honestly, I lost it when you guys started on zombies - we keep them in the cellar and only let them out on special occations.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                  Well, I would want to ask Oerdin - he seems to have an excess of 48" pizzas - unfortunatedly, he won't talk with me
                  He just can't handle you.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                    Honestly, I lost it when you guys started on zombies - we keep them in the cellar and only let them out on special occations.
                    Like Wolfenstein?

Comment

He just can't handle you.
                      The crazy thing is that I probably has insulted you way more in this thread than I have ever done to Oerdin - well, guess that he doesn't have a sense of humor

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Um... duh?

I mean... what?! Those were insults?!! Welcome to my ignore list... even though I'll read all your posts and respond at times!

Comment

Like Wolfenstein?
                          Don't know - I don't know Wolfenstein

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Um... duh?
                              Yeah, my fault - no reason to write something that obvious

BC down on his crying kees begging for foregiveness

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• While you are down there... wait, never mind...

Comment

Working...
                                X