Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    Is it some kind of cake ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
        That looks like some feeble version of Battle Isle - Incubation. The second best game only beaten by SMAX.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Well, nightynight- see you later when the final matrix are aired

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Your knowledge of gaming history is so incredibly poor
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Anybody drunk out there ?

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• No, only had 3 glasses of wine from dinner to now, so not close.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Try harder!
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• No more whisky.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nikolai View Post
                      No, only had 3 glasses of wine from dinner to now, so not close.
                      Switch to whiskey

Dammit, too sloww.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• If you feel yourself getting too sloww, you best ought to give up
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Talking about being slow, hrmpf - going to the kitchen for an hour or two.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Try not to wack off in the milk, ok?

Comment

• Whatever in the world made you think of saying that? Just popped into your head?
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Nah, guess thaat it's one of Imrans habits that he doesn't want others to take up - probably some patent issue

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X