Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please don't disturb me the next 5-10 minutes

I will enjoy the checkpoint entrance battle i The matrix in that period
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

May I disturb you in the next 1-5 minutes then?
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Dammit, no - well there is a commercial for the momemnt, so you have some seconds
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well, 1-5 minutes is not the same as 5-10 minutes, as the later starts 5 minutes from now and ends 10 minutes from now.

It is not my fault that your statement could be held to different levels of observation. Regardless, I am not calling you a liar, even though I strongly believe your statement means the exact opposite of what you intended it to mean.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Nah, don't care now - Trinity's ass looks beautyfull just after she is pulled out of the chopper and just before she bangs into the building

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh, well, just continue to disturb me - though, I may be a bit distractacted from time to time

Steven Weinberg

Comment

We just have a difference of opinion on what the amount of time you wished to be disturbed was. Even though it was quite clear your intent.

Comment

Shsh, at least for a pair of minutes

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Are they consecutive pairs?

Comment

Well incident is over and I can be disturbed as usual

though, similiar may happen tomorrow - await further notice

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Did you fully stock up with Kleenex?

Comment

That I only do when Casablanca is aired

Steven Weinberg

Comment

"We'll always have".... ewwww

Comment

Those guys saying goodby at the end really demands a couple cleenexes

Steven Weinberg

Comment

One for you and one for Wiglaf, sitting right next to you?

Comment

Working...
                              X