Please don't disturb me the next 5-10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And Sloww ruined it
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I didn't ruin it.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
        Wiggy hasn't been heard from since The Rat Incident.
        did he shoot himself accidently?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I didn't ruin it.
          Sure you did - typical texan
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
            did he shoot himself accidently?
            TBH, I think that he got caught in his own trap
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              Well, 1-5 minutes is not the same as 5-10 minutes, as the later starts 5 minutes from now and ends 10 minutes from now.

It is not my fault that your statement could be held to different levels of observation. Regardless, I am not calling you a liar, even though I strongly believe your statement means the exact opposite of what you intended it to mean.
              Are you just pretending to be stupid, or do you really not know the difference between "the next five to ten minutes" and "between five and ten minutes from now?"

Comment

Originally posted by Mint View Post
                Are you just pretending to be stupid, or do you really not know the difference between "the next five to ten minutes" and "between five and ten minutes from now?"
                Imran is a lawyer, so what do you expect ?

Anyway, hopes that you have got control over your hair again

Bumping with same rules as last night - though still misses a half bottle of wine at the moment.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

You are back!
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Btw, do you just not have any other movies?

Comment

Sure, but TV3 are airing the series over a couple of nights, and it's a while since I last saw them.

Perfect combo : Matrix, SMAX, poly, wine and maybe a snack or two later

Oh, forgot one thing : annoying KH
                      Last edited by BlackCat; July 29, 2009, 16:36.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Highway driving is fun stuff

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Annoying KH.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well, I'm disturbable again

Steven Weinberg

Comment

We know you're disturbed. You're saying you could be disturbed to a greater degree?
                              Swell.

Comment

Yep, certain texan cat hearders tend to disturb me way out of reasonable disturbableness, but I'm tougher - call in your reserves and I shall prove that I can be disturbed even further

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X