No announcement yet.

Please don't disturb me the next 5-10 minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now, where is that "send a nuclear device in the direction of a certain poster"
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Oh, I may think Ben is a warped as the next guy, but he doesn't deserve a nuclear device...
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Srslyu, should I drink another bottle of wine or should I make dinner and drink another bottle of wine ?
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Ideally, you should have two bottles of wine. One to drink now and one to drink after making dinner. Of course, this may mean dinner turns out a bit more interesting.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Nah, I think that I will mix it - both drink and make dinner - well, guess we won't talk for an hour

Steven Weinberg

Comment

We?

You and Wiglaf? Can't he help with drink and dinner?

Comment

Ehrm, no offense, but Wiggy is your neighbour - do what ever you want with him while I eat.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Wiggy hasn't been heard from since The Rat Incident.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

He is?

I can?

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      Wiggy hasn't been heard from since The Rat Incident.
                      I see your avatar and DEMAND you release him!! FIEND!

Comment

He deserved what he got.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Poor Wiggy... just when I'd been given the green light with him

Comment

Wow, this is a boring thread.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Hey, BC! What's up? Come here a minute. Come here! Look at this.

Fooled you.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X