The Tits, Ass and Cuteness test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
    3. Chicks don't interest me as much as dudes do.
    Can you tell me how this works? To me, compared to chicks, dudes have a relative dearth of features. Women have breasts, curves, hourglass figures, etc., whereas men have... muscles or no muscles?
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Skinny and Cute

Raw score: 37% Big Breasts, 41% Big Ass, and 76% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, smaller asses, and cuter composure than others who've taken the test.

I like all healthy looking women, stupid test.

whereas men have... muscles or no muscles?

Men have many features as well. Most people ignore mens' physical features however because they are not regarded as the true measure of a man. Rather what he does for a living, how cool is his car, how big is his house, is he able to beat the **** out of other men/turn them into subordinate puddles of goo with big words and fancy titles, are more the measure of a man. At least on a very basic level, women just need to be attractive.

Comment

You scored 67% on tit-size,
        You scored 64% on ass-size,
        You scored 56% on cuteness,
        Seems pretty accurate.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
          I got bored and gave up around question 12.

3. Chicks don't interest me as much as dudes do.
          long and thin or thick and wide?

Comment

Dudes have awesome abs and shoulders and stubble.

Well, okay, stubble on their faces. Women can have stubble elsewhere I guess.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

41% breasts; 45% ass; 68% cute
              "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
              "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

hmm completed all the questions (and I enabled java script), but can't get past the last page where they ask you to put in an email address and type in the code to prove you're human. Perhaps I'm not human after all... which would explain a few things about my life...

Comment

ok got it to work this time. Surprisingly accurate. Though I'm not an ass man. But perhaps I am and just didn't know it. Yes I prefer raunchier women over the cute young girl look. No surprise there.

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.
                  Rate my test!

* Currently quiz/5 Stars.
                  * Can't tell
                  * click away

Compared to other takers

* 89/100 You scored 74% on tit-size, higher than 89% of your peers.
                  * 78/100 You scored 64% on ass-size, higher than 78% of your peers.
                  * 24/100 You scored 48% on cuteness, higher than 24% of your peers.
                  Angelina Jolie not sure who that other chick is.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                    Angelina Jolie not sure who that other chick is.
                    Dis you are an enigma.

Comment

Curvy and Naughty

Raw score: 67% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 56% Cute!

:meow:
                      Attached Files
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Curvy and Naughty

Raw score: 81% Big Breasts, 68% Big Ass, and 44% Cute!

Not much different than the 1st time I took the test.
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                          Seems pretty accurate.
                          I am profoundly suspicious of any test that puts you pretty close to the middle of the road.

Took the test; apparently I like 'em top-heavy and innocent, though really the pictures are too small. It also oversimplifies, since I at least tend to evaluate the body as a whole. Tight booty on a petite girl: nice. Tight booty on a larger, otherwise-curvy woman: not so nice. It's a matter of proportion. Also, the test disregards shape of body parts in favor of pure size, and as AC says the presentation is terribly inconsistent. It's really quite limited.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

not sure who that other chick is.

Laetitia Casta is much hotter than Angelina Jolie.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Curvy and Naughty

i got almost the same results as tehben
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Curvy and Cute

Raw score: 52% Big Breasts, 55% Big Ass, and 64% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and cuter composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

My third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, nicer look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Beyoncé and Actress Elisha Cuthbert.
                                Rate my test!

* Currently quiz/5 Stars.
                                * Can't tell
                                * click away

Compared to other takers

* 58/100 You scored 52% on tit-size, higher than 58% of your peers.
                                * 61/100 You scored 55% on ass-size, higher than 61% of your peers.
                                * 67/100 You scored 64% on cuteness, higher than 67% of your peers.
                                Beyonce. Aiiii. I do like her but I wouldn't consider her "cute" exactly.

Comment

Working...
                                X