No announcement yet.

The Tits, Ass and Cuteness test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently I'm into skinny sluts and my ideal would be Kate Moss. Pretty accurate result - I'm impressed.
    “Quid latine dictum sit, altum videtur”
    - Anon

Comment

Curvy and Naughty

Raw score: 48% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 40% Cute!

...you show an attraction to larger breasts, larger asses, and sexier composures than others who've taken the test.

Note that you like women overall curvier than average.

In your case, your lower than average score suggests you appreciate a sexier, naughtier look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

You scored 48% on tit-size, higher than 50% of your peers..70/100

You scored 59% on ass-size, higher than 70% of your peers..11/100

You scored 40% on cuteness, higher than 11% of your peers.

Recommended Celebrities: Supermodel Laetitia Casta and Actress Angelina Jolie.

I had to Google L Casta - quite a looker

Comment

Cute & Small Boobs

Raw score: 41% Big Breasts, 59% Big Ass, and 68% Cute!

Thanks for taking the T and A and C test! Based on your selections, the results are clear: you show an attraction to smaller breasts, larger asses, and sexier composure than others who've taken the test.

Note that because you scored small on breasts but large on ass size, it might appear you like girls bottom heavy. That's probably not the case. What's more likely is that you notice curvy, voluptuous butts, and you don't like big, fake boobs. Big real boobs are even worse because of the sag.

Anyway, my third variable, "cuteness" is a mostly objective measure of how innocent a given model looked. It's determined by a combination of a lot of factors: lack of dark eye makeup, facial expression, posture, etc. If you scored high on that variable, you are either really nice OR you're into deflowering teens. If you scored low, you are attracted to raunchier, sexier, women. In your case, your higher than average score suggests you appreciate a cuter, nicer look. Kudos!

Recommended Celebrity: Hilary Duff, because she is the ultimate in cute! Especially since she lost that baby fat!
        bleh

Comment

Actually this test is reflecting my taste.

I'm not that attracted to breast, good looking breast(not too big or not too small) are something good to look at; but they don't have the power to make me lost my mind unlike curvy and voluptuous butts.
          bleh

Comment

Working...
          X