No announcement yet.

The Tits, Ass and Cuteness test.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

99% people care more for cuteness than me.

That makes me feel bad
    I need a foot massage

Comment

The way I read the results that just means you're in love with your mother

Comment

Skinny and Sexy

Raw score: 30% Big Breasts, 23% Big Ass, and 52% Cute!

Comment

they have a test with guys in it you know.

Comment

Yeah, but b etor is bi, so it makes sense for her to take the test.

As for myself, I'm not bi. I mean, I've been intimate with girls in high school and one girl in college, but they don't count because they're all straight.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

bi? I'm going to need to see proof she's bi. only kidding.

Every teen girl says they are bi. They only say that to get attention from guys. Seriously, I'd need proof. I just don't believe there are that many girls that are actually bi. Experimentation doesn't count. You actually have to want to live with them and sleep in the same bed with them.

Comment

By that rationale then very few teen girls are straight, because they just want to shag a boy but not live with him.
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                  ok got it to work this time. Surprisingly accurate. Though I'm not an ass man. But perhaps I am and just didn't know it. Yes I prefer raunchier women over the cute young girl look. No surprise there.

Angelina Jolie not sure who that other chick is.
                  Didn't you make a thread against fat asses?
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Alinestra Covelia View Post
                    Yeah, but b etor is bi, so it makes sense for her to take the test.

As for myself, I'm not bi. I mean, I've been intimate with girls in high school and one girl in college, but they don't count because they're all straight.
                    Wellif you have b een with someone of the same sex, that does make you bi.

Comment

Yeah but it was in public in a shaded garden. And there was only tongue involved.

So, how is that gay???
                      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Upstairs or downstairs?

Comment

It was a three-way crack snacker whip cracker with added fizz at the bungholes.

HOW IS THAT GAY!
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I don't understand Lezzo terminology. If I read it right, but I might not have, it was a three snack attack at your favourite take away?

Comment

To be honest, it was just a load of made-up terms with the standard "I'm in denial" response at the bottom.

It's an intentional jab at one of my friends, who's gay but he doesn't know it. He will say things like "okay so I was checking out a guy, and he was checking me out too - but he was there with his girlfriend, so it's not gay".

And then we'll say things like "yeah, you had sex with a guy. But, it was in a garage. And, you were using a condom. So how is that gay?"
                              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                                Didn't you make a thread against fat asses?
                                I generally don't look for them no. Either I don't know myself, or the test wasn't very scientific. Considering how small the pics were, my bets are the test wasn't as good as it could have been.

Comment

Working...
                                X