What are you hooked on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are you hooked on?

These days, I am hooked on Europa Universalis III Complete. It's such a kick-ass strategy game, and its greater sophstication and depth makes Civilization IV look like a preschool sandbox.

So what are you hooked on? Coffee? Favorite snack/treat? A particular television show that you absolutely can NEVER miss? A favorite computer/console game?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Fonnix.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Civ IV, cigarettes, my girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
        These days, I am hooked on Europa Universalis III Complete. It's such a kick-ass strategy game, and its greater sophstication and depth makes Civilization IV look like a preschool sandbox.
        Lets talk about this in great detail outlining every major point so it can be picked apart word for word to simulate intellectual debate...

k GO!
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Isn't EU3 technically a tactics game?

Anyway, I'm hooked on sports radio podcasts, Rock Band, and getting caught in the rain. But not Pina Coladas, eww.
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Diet Coke
            Apolyton
            Terry Prachette
            Building my house in the Phils

Comment

Ah, as far as soda goes it's Diet Mountain Dew for me, or Coke Zero.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

not Pina Coladas
                Blasphemer.

I think the best drink I ever had was a pina colada.

I've been making my way through Heinlein again. Such a wonderful author.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Beer
                  Internet
                  Fapping

usually in that order.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

I'm hooked on cold meds.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

chocolate
                      the internet

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                        Isn't EU3 technically a tactics game?
                        No, that would be CS. EU3 is grand strategy. And I'm addicted. I've been away from the game for some weeks now, playing Victoria, Rome and the occational RA3/C&C3, but now my glorious Italian Empire continues its rise to power. I'm in the middle of the 18th century, and after securing most of Europe and the Middle East, and a few scattered colonies, the Far East has shown itself to be more than ripe for picking. Even China melts before my might arms.
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Just finished watching Big Love (all 3 seasons thus far) in a week.

Deciding which show next to watch all in a row. BSG, The Wire, or Damages...
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

BSG and the Wire is awesome. But that is my opinion, so you probably should try watching that third one.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Did you watch Dexter yet? Pretty entertaining, though there is a definite lack of gay characters. Although plenty of opportunity to speculate about in-closet folks, which there are clearly at least one if not two
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X