Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nationwide protest against Proposition 8 tomorrow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationwide protest against Proposition 8 tomorrow.

Go to the website below to find out where the nearest protest location will be for you. All protests are set to take off at 10:30 AM Pacific time across the nation.

I will be going to my local protest which will be near Capitol Building at 1:30 PM.

Join the protest against Propisition 8.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Too late. You lost. If you cared so much about it, you should have done something before the election.
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Thanks for your support, DanS.

Comment

Man, are you guys gonna burn a Mormon church again?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Nope, but we're going to pratice our freedom of speech to express our outrage in what happened in California and the other states.

Comment

Don't do this, MrFun. You're helping to set your own cause back. Take the loss like adults and try to convince the public to vote differently in the future.

Comment

No. Outrage is better. We have done nothing for our cause if we are not outraged.
              I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

What should I put on my sign?
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

How would you suggest I convince people differently by doing nothing, Drake?

There's nothing childish about protesting against real bigotry. Part of being an adult is taking seriously issues that actually matter.

Comment

Nope, but we're going to pratice our freedom of speech to express our outrage in what happened in California and the other states.
                    Ok. Make sure the temples are informed ahead of time so they can lock up.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

BK, the organizers of this protest are not encouraging violent behavior. Read up on it.

Comment

How would you suggest I convince people differently by doing nothing, Drake?
                        I'm not telling you to do nothing. I'm telling you to do something calm and constructive instead of venting outrage in a way that will turn people against your cause.

Comment

Also Dec 10th is an economic boycott for gays.

This is what you guys have to do, but why is it just 1 day?
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Drake, the people in California against Proposition 8 did try to calmly educate and inform people unfortunately, they could have used more funding.

Comment

BK, the organizers of this protest are not encouraging violent behavior. Read up on it.
                              So far they have a pretty piss poor record of discouraging violent behaviour.

Comment

Working...
                              X