X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't Biden in Grant Park???
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Obama's speech has been very moving so far. Very gracious.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher
        Al Franken is up by 3,000 votes...
        I want him to win just to see the right wing heads explode.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lancer
          I'm worried about Israel more than the US. Interested to see if Obama moves back to the radical left. If he does then Israel might have a tough road ahead.
          I'm not worried for Israel.

We're still an asset for you, and what ever view Obama holds, we are also not easy to shake off

I'll also be happy if our government figure things out on our own, and stop being a vassal.

Originally posted by Asher
          Time for them to **** off and figure it out on their own. It's not our mess.
          Correction - it's not your mess, canuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirotnikov

He took a giant risk and I respect actually.
            There's no respect there. It was shameless pandering to both feminists and to the ignorant religious right.

It was a TERRIBLE choice. She could NOT be president. It was a purely political pandering move that shows that he DOES NOT put the "country first", but his own ambitions first.

He's a despicable hypocrite and deserved the loss. If you respect him more for choosing a completely incompetent VP, then I respect you far, far less.

He hoped to regain the far right, and to bring some mavericky voodoo, since she's supposedly a reformer and so on and so forth.
            A quick research task would've shown she's just as corrupt as everyone else.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Correction - it's not your mess, canuck
              Dual citizen!
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Someone should shoot the sound man. I mean playing a song while the President elect is speaking? Playing it so loud that it drowns out what the President elect is saying?

Comment

• They turn off the music. Hopefully they stabbed the bastard in the neck to prevent it from happening again.

Comment

• The Martin Luther King-esque speech needs to go.

Just because you are black doesn't mean you have to rip off King's lines.

Comment

• Now he is trying to be Kennedy.

Comment

• These influences have always been a big part of his oratory.
                        Settle down.
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Israel will be fine. Obama was a CHICAGO politician, a city with a large population of Jews who are concerned for Israel. He never was a radical leftie, he's not about to become one now. America is and will always be a friend to true democracies (as long as they aren't islamic terrorists anyway). Obama won't have time to change that.
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

• He can talk the talk, but can he walk the walk?

Anything is bound to look better than Bush. But I have good hope in Obama. Obama is levelheaded, well balanced, fair and just person, I believe he will lead well and pull the US back into golden years.

He doesn't look at anyone as an enemy, he see's your differences and matches it with an offer you don't want to refuse. That is true leadership.
                            be free

Comment

• Plus, he didn't get shot.

Comment

• Hey, there's Biden!

what is that lame music???

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.
                                Now, group hug!

Comment

Working...
                                X