Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Palin says 17-year-old daughter is pregnant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you talking to?
    I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• She could've found a cuter guy. This scandal is now boring.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I really wish people would give up the whole 'executive experience' angle. If you want an example of how useful it is just look at the guy in charge now. The fact that she held office is irrelevant, the question is what did she do with it? As far as I can tell, nothing worth bragging about.
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• I think that the pipeline deal is a real accomplishment with national ramifications on a relevant issue for today.
          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
            I think that the pipeline deal is a real accomplishment with national ramifications on a relevant issue for today.
            Canada
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• I was thinking more of potential positive achievements, but we can go with that if you want.
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

• All accomplishments open you up to criticism from people who do not agree with what you are doing.

Comment

• I'M NOT GAY BUT JUST SAYING

Originally posted by Asher
                  She could've found a cuter guy. This scandal is now boring.
                  YOU BARBARIAN! HE HAS RUGGED GOOD LOOKS!

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL PEOPLE START PUBLISHING PHOTOS OF OBAMA'S BROTHER'S MANY HOOKUPS! I BET HE DID IT WITH A GOAT NAMED OSAMA! OH BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE HE'S BLACK LIKE DON CHEADLE!

Comment

• Wiggy.

Get laid.

Now.

That is all.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• The rat stash looks lame but the kid is only 18. The vacant stare he has in the other picture while she is beaming is a bit more telling in my mind though it might just be my imagination.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Yes let's all analyze his dreamy stare, that's on topic. Oerdin you disgust me. Perhaps you should write for a tabloid and take photos of paprazzi as they walk their dogs. At least then people won't have to look twice before realizing your game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
                          It's true that legislators with no accomplishments -- such as Obama and Biden -- have a leg up. McCain's signature accomplishment (McCain-Feingold) has hurt him a lot in my eyes.
                          No accomplishments?? You mean like writing the bill which provided the most sweeping ethics reform in the Senate and writing the bill to reform the horrid conditions at Walter Reed Hospital? Are you saying ethics and care for our returning soldiers are nothing?

Comment

• Who wrote those bills? Who negotiated them? I'm truly curious.

Comment

• OK, with regard to veteran care, Obama's bill (S. 713) died in committee. Nice accomplishment.

With regard to ethics, what is the bill to which you are referring? Because neither Obama nor Biden were sponsors or co-sponsors of the passed ethics reform bill (S. 1).

These accomplishments are truly astounding, I must say.
                              Last edited by DanS; September 2, 2008, 12:56.

Comment

• The two pieces of ethics legislation Obama was a major part of are Obama-Feingold, dealing with lobbying reform, and Coburn-Obama, dealing with legislative transparency. The other major accomplishment IMO is Lugar-Obama on arms proliferation.
                                "Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. "
                                -Bokonon

Comment

Working...
                                X