0%
    GePap
    0%
    WTFj?
    0%
    Crockpot Bananas!
    0%
    Monkey!!!

I would like GePap to use this thread to explain why he is elite. I am genuinely curious. Perhaps he is the most efficient DMV worker in his department?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh Asher, your information is so outdated and your prejudices are so old fashioned. How sad.
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Why are you elite, mother****er?

You went from DMV worker a few years ago to an intellectual heavyweight in a relevant field? Something like that? What fantasy world are you living in, give us the details.

Why are you elite?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Uhh, what? But I voted the banana option.
          You've just proven signature advertising works!

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
            Why are you elite, mother****er?

You went from DMV worker a few years ago to an intellectual heavyweight in a relevant field? Something like that? What fantasy world are you living in, give us the details.

Why are you elite?
            Did you just fall off the shortbus or something?

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

American Heritage Dictionary -
            n. pl. elite or e·lites

A group or class of persons or a member of such a group or class, enjoying superior intellectual, social, or economic status: "In addition to notions of social equality there was much emphasis on the role of elites and of heroes within them" (Times Literary Supplement).
            The best or most skilled members of a group: the football team's elite.
            A size of type on a typewriter, equal to 12 characters per linear inch.

WordNet -

adjective
            1. selected as the best; "an elect circle of artists"; "elite colleges" [syn: elect]
            noun
            1. a group or class of persons enjoying superior intellectual or social or economic status

So, someone who happens to live in the top socio-economic class (top 5%) and who graduated with honors from one of the top (call them elite) universities in the country is usually assumed to be someone who has the luck to be in those classes of people who have a higher status.

Am I the best at any one thing? No, and I have never claimed to be.

I doubt though this will get through to your flamer self.

Comment

You're not elite, no matter what you think in your head. You're delusional.

I'm serious. I'm not flaming. You are seriously delusional.

If you think being in the top socio-economic class (I doubt very much you're in the top 5% given what we know you did just a few years ago) alone makes you "elite" then I suppose you and most of the people on this site are elite.

And graduating with a nothing arts degree does not constitute elitism in any way. Any idiot -- as you ably prove -- can get those degrees if you throw enough money and time at it.

The reason I don't consider you elite is as follows:
              - I'm sure you're not in the highest earners in terms of salary on this site
              - I'm sure you're not the brightest in any particular field on this site, nor even near the top
              - I'm sure you're not one of the top intellectuals on this site (regardless of education).

In no way are you elite, at least in this context.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                You're not elite, no matter what you think in your head. You're delusional.

I'm serious. I'm not flaming. You are seriously delusional.

If you think being in the top socio-economic class (I doubt very much you're in the top 5% given what we know you did just a few years ago) alone makes you "elite" then I suppose you and most of the people on this site are elite.
                Many people on this site are. Obviously, not you.

And graduating with a nothing arts degree does not constitute elitism in any way. Any idiot -- as you ably prove -- can get those degrees if you throw enough money and time at it.
                Still throwing around this pathetic troll? God, get new material dip****.

Comment

I alreayd told you flamer, your personal opinion on anyone doesn't mean ****. So I couldn't care less what Asher thinks.

Comment

Wow.

I'm confused here.

Is Asher a man for the people, or is he a snob who wants to kick Gepap off the elite wagon?
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Just what do you do that puts you in the top 5%? Also please define top 5% in terms of income, as you've clearly made the calculation before.

You're full of ****. You're not even elite among the liars on this site, as Fez reigns king there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                        Wow.

I'm confused here.

Is Asher a man for the people, or is he a snob who wants to kick Gepap off the elite wagon?
                        GePap is a poser. There's very little I hate more than a poser.

It's an insult to everyone else on this site that he thinks people are stupid enough to fall for his bull****. GePap's basically on a tremendous streak of incompetence today and I plan to ride that train til it derails spectacularly.

Comment

I could care less about Gepap's self-assessment as elite.

Which are you Asher?

The man for the people who recoils at the notion of an elite, or are you one of the elite who recoils at such a peasant as Gepap grasping on one rung to pull himself up?
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            I could care less about Gepap's self-assessment as elite.

Which are you Asher?

The man for the people who recoils at the notion of an elite, or are you one of the elite who recoils at such a peasant as Gepap grasping on one rung to pull himself up?
                            No comment -- though I never recoiled in the notion of an elite. I just know idiots when I see them. GePap definitely isn't elite intellectually, he definitely doesn't earn enough money to make him elite economically, so if he is elite it's with daddy's money...

Comment

No comment -- though I never recoiled in the notion of an elite. I just know idiots when I see them. GePap definitely isn't elite intellectually, he definitely doesn't earn enough money to make him elite economically, so if he is elite it's with daddy's money...
                              Well I'm sorry. I don't care very much about a catfight between two folks over the size of their silver spoons.

Comment

Working...
                              X